Curriculum Vitae of Gwen Hildenbrand, Soprano/Vocalist
- Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance, Western Washington University, Bellingham, 1986. Participated in Chamber Music, Concert Choir and Opera Workshop. Roles: Monitor of the Novices, Soeur Angelica and Rosalinda, Die Fledermaus. Completed junior and senior solo recitals.
Roles & Solo Appearances (Highlights)
- Role: Mrs. Nolan, in The Medium, Menotti—Opera by the Sound—Everett, July 1992.
- Recital: Handel, Donizetti, Schubert & Bizet—Four Seasons Hotel—Seattle, February 1994.
- Mysterious Voice, in The Hollywood Affair—Historic Everett Theatre, spring 1996.
- Program of Opera & Classics—Taste of Soul Festival—Gasworks Park—Seattle, 1996.
- Quel guardo il cavaliere, Don Pasquale—WWU Alumni Recital—Bellingham, April 1998.
- Program of Opera & Classics—Strawberry Festival—Marysville, 1999.
- Soloist—Christmas Oratorio, Saint Saens—First Presbyterian Church—Everett, December 2000.
- Various Arias—Annual Rosehill Revue—Mukilteo, 2000 - 2010.
- Opera, Classics, Musical Theatre & Pop—Lighthouse Festival—Mukilteo, 2000 - 2010.
- Role: Clara—Senor Deluso, Pasari—Shoreline Community College, February 2001.
- Opera Arias—Lion's Club Annual Italian Dinner—Mukilteo, February 2001 - 2005.
- Opera & Christmas Songs—Annual Festival of Trees—Everett Events Center, 2003, 2004, and 2010.
- Guest soloist with tenor Jonathan Badon—Edmonds Community College, July 2005.
- Opera Arias & Pop Songs—Fundraiser—Historic Carnegie Library—Snohomish, June 2007.
- Patriotic, Opera, & Spanish Songs—Night Out Festival—Everett, 2007 - 2011.
- Opera, Classics, & Christmas Songs—Holiday Market—Snohomish, December 2009
- Classical, Pop, & Christmas Songs—Black Dog Cafe—Snoqualmie, December 2016.
- Traditional Filipino Songs—Filipino Independence Celebration—Lynnwood, June 2017.
- Church soloist “How Great Thou Art”—Ronald United Methodist Church, Shoreline, September 2019.
- Church soloist including “Let the Bright Seraphim”—Central Lutheran Church, Everett, 2005 - present.
- Vocal/Piano Programs—Perche No Pasta & Vino—Seattle, 1998 - present.
Please contact Gwen to discuss your musical occasion needs and get a quote.